Hi, I am
a Website Designer & Developer
a Digital Marketer
a Growth Hacker
helping Small Business Grow & Compete with Big Guys
The primary purpose of technology is to make our life easier. While I love to keep myself up to date with the latest technology, not everyone has the time to go through hundreds of articles. To solve this challenge, I have started Techie Tuesday series, where I collate news from various sources and crunch them into ~5 minutes visual digestive read.
- Samsung Note 10 Event, Brain Controlled Computer and Ruling The Internet
- New Way Of Contact Sharing, Tesla Model 3 As A Console and Transparency in FB, YouTube
- Uber Reputation Matters, Dynamic Emails in Gmail, Mixed-mode Directions & Real-time Travel Time in Google Maps
- Apple WWDC 2019 – a $999 Stand, New Mac Pro, WatchOS, iPad OS and iOS 13
- Digital Makeup Try On, OnePlus 7 Pro & Crisis Card in Google Maps
Blockchain Technology/Cryptocurrencies are still in its early stage. There is a lot of noise/hype on social media and mainstream media about the crypto. In that noise, we often miss signals about the relevant development in the blockchain industry. To solve this challenge, I have started this series called Crypto Digest, where, I collate news from various sources about the development in blockchain space and crunch them into ~5 minutes digestive read.
- Facebook’s Libra Coin Hype, Custom BCH Address, and Sending Crypto Through Telegram
- What is Blockchain, Sending BCH Through SMS, WhatsApp & Telegram, and Facebook’s Globalcoin
- Crypto Card, Crypto Point-of-Sale(PoS) System, and Dunning Kruger Effect