Hi, I am
a Website Designer & Developer
a Digital Marketer
a Growth Hacker
helping Small Business in Scaling & Competing with Big Guys
The primary purpose of technology is to make our life easier. While I love keeping myself up to date with the latest technology, not everyone has the time to go through hundreds of articles. To solve this challenge, I have started Techie Tuesday series, where I collate news from various sources and crunch them into ~5 minutes visual digestive read.
- iPhone SE 2020, Google Meet(Zoom Alternative) Is Now Free & Quarantine Time Hacks
- How Tech is Helping in COVID-19, Zoom vs Messenger & OnePlus 8 Pro
- Lithium-ion Batteries Are Retiring, Rise Of Privacy/Safety Tools & COVID-19 Situation
- Google Maps Turns 15, Clear Your Facebook History, and Harley Quinn’s SEO Problem
- Tesla's Cyber Truck, AI Writer & Foldable Motorola Razr
Blockchain Technology/Cryptocurrencies are still in its early stage. There is a lot of noise/hype on social media and in the mainstream media about crypto. In that noise, we often miss signals about relevant development in the blockchain industry. To solve this challenge, I have started a series called Crypto Digest, where, I collate news from various sources about the development in blockchain space and crunch them into ~5 minutes digestive read.
- Haven – Decentralized Amazon, ERC-20 Token On Bitcoin Cash, and Anonymizing Crypto Transaction
- Facebook’s Libra Coin Hype, Custom BCH Address, and Sending Crypto Through Telegram
- What is Blockchain, Sending BCH Through SMS, WhatsApp & Telegram, and Facebook’s Globalcoin
- Crypto Card, Crypto Point-of-Sale(PoS) System, and Dunning Kruger Effect