Hi, I am
a Website Designer & Developer
a Digital Marketer
a Growth Hacker
helping Small Business Grow & Compete with Big Guys
The primary purpose of technology is to make our life easier. While I love keeping myself up to date with the latest technology, not everyone has the time to go through hundreds of articles. To solve this challenge, I have started Techie Tuesday series, where I collate news from various sources and crunch them into ~5 minutes visual digestive read.
- Microsoft Is Cool Again, Evil AI and Pixel 4 Event
- One Plus 7T, Flying Taxis, VR World and Rise Of Robots
- Apple iPhone 11 Event, Google Assistant WhatsApp Integration and How To Get Popular By Spreading Fake News
- Ride-Hailing Option in Google Maps, Cheap Flights and Telegram’s Next-Gen Features
- Samsung Note 10 Event, Brain Controlled Computer and Ruling The Internet
Blockchain Technology/Cryptocurrencies are still in its early stage. There is a lot of noise/hype on social media and in the mainstream media about crypto. In that noise, we often miss signals about relevant development in the blockchain industry. To solve this challenge, I have started a series called Crypto Digest, where, I collate news from various sources about the development in blockchain space and crunch them into ~5 minutes digestive read.
- Haven – Decentralized Amazon, ERC-20 Token On Bitcoin Cash, and Anonymizing Crypto Transaction
- Facebook’s Libra Coin Hype, Custom BCH Address, and Sending Crypto Through Telegram
- What is Blockchain, Sending BCH Through SMS, WhatsApp & Telegram, and Facebook’s Globalcoin
- Crypto Card, Crypto Point-of-Sale(PoS) System, and Dunning Kruger Effect